Saturday, June 19, 2010

For those that care for me,
I thank you!
Engaging China Trip to Shanghai 2010
(3 June to 7 June 2010)

Yien Jun's 18th Birthday
(14 June 2010)

I wonder how many people still faithfully follow this blog, whatever the case, I have decided to revive this blog and continue writing. I want to record every part of my life, to record the people that I am in contact with, and simply to look back at those moments I had with people that I love.

Last post was 24 January 2010. So many things have happened between now and then. Happiness and sorrow. Sometimes I guess life is like World Cup (since now is the World Cup fever), you never know what would happen and who would win.

I, may not be the Best family member of the household, Best friend, Best classmate, Best boyfriend, Best student and I realised that. Whatever the case, whether you like me or not, whether you know me or not, or whether you even see me before, I don't mind.

I just want to let the world know that I really love, care and appreciate all of you.

Please, don't just leave me like that.

'Appreciation is contentment'
- Gary Wong

No comments:

Post a Comment